Level 3 qualification is aimed at personnel in a supervisory management role who have some responsibility for staff.
This qualification is aimed at practising supervisors who have responsibility for managing their own resources and professional development, provide leadership in their area of responsibility, allocate and monitor the progress and quality of work in their area of responsibility, ensuring Health and Safety requirements are met in their area of responsibility.
Candidates are expected to have sufficient standards of communication and number skills to carry out the work described in the standards.
Mandatory and some optional Units include:
- Contribute to the provision of customer service in logistics operations
- Provide leadership for your team in logistics operations
- Supervise the receipt, storage or dispatch of goods
- Take responsibility for health, safety and security in your team
- Check stock levels and stock records
- Allocate and check work in your team in logistics operations
- Schedule logistics operations to meet customer requirements
Competence based qualification - assessed by a portfolio of evidence with an assessor supporting and guiding candidates through the programme.
This qualification is part of an apprenticeship framework and there could be funding available depending upon eligibility click here for more information on Apprenticeships