To achieve a full award, candidates must complete a mix of units, including mandatory units and optional units to obtain the required amount of credits. Candidates choose the optional units which best suit their work situation and job role.
this qualification is competence based. This means that it is linked to the candidate's ability to competently perform a range of tasks connected with their work. Candidates plan a programme of development and assessment with their assessor and compile a portfolio of evidence to prove that they are competent and knowledgeable in their work role.
- Manage personal perforamnce and development
- Communicate work related inforamtion
- Lead and manage a team
- Principles of team leading
- Understand business
Optional units include
- Manage team performance
- Contribute to meeting in a business environment
- Resolve customer service problems
- Competence based qualification where evidence is gathered and presented in a portfolio, which is assessed by an assessor who makes regular visits to the work place.
- Based on the national occupational standards for management and leadership. This Qualification recognised in all occupations and sectors of employment.
- This qualification is part of the apprenticeship framework and could be eligible for funding click here for more information on Apprenticeships